Your home’s roof is extremely important for the protection of your home and family, but it won’t last forever. Over the years, you’ll find that you’ll likely need to have a new roof installed, either over existing shingles or after your old roof has been completely stripped away.
If it’s time for new roof installation in New Bern, NC, you’re going to want to hire the best roofing professionals in your area to correctly install your beautiful new roof. You shouldn’t just hire anyone, though—your roofing contractor should be experienced and licensed and should care about doing the job right each and every time.
Check with family and friends for roofing contractor recommendations. Professionals at hardware stores may also be able to provide some good suggestions. You can also look online for roofing contractors in your area. In order to find out who you should call to install a new roof, look for these professional qualities:
- Experienced: First and foremost, your roofing contractor should know what they are doing when it comes to installing a new roof. Look for a company that has been in business for many years and that hires professionals with a lot of experience under their belts. These experienced professionals will know how to tackle the toughest problems and deliver the best roofing results.
- Licensed: The roofing contractor you hire should be fully licensed to do contracting work in your state. Being licensed gives your contactor professional credibility. Also, make sure their license is up to date. Different states have different licensing standards, so check for your area’s code requirements to see if your prospective contractor meets them.
- Insured: Also check that the roofing contractor you hire is fully insured. Insurance will help protect both the employees and your property from debts incurred from injuries or damage. If something goes wrong and your contractor does not have insurance, you might end up paying thousands of dollars for medical bills or damage reconstruction.
- Positively reviewed: Check with your family, friends and coworkers to see if they’ve recently worked with a reputable roofing contractor. If they can’t recommend anyone, check online for reviews before deciding on a particular company. If the reviews are overwhelmingly negative, you might want to go with a different contractor.
- Customer service oriented: Finally, make sure that the contractor you hire cares about their customers and will do everything in their power to make sure you are satisfied with your new roof installation. Online reviews and the company website should give you an idea of whether the contractor cares about their customers. Some contractors don’t pay much attention to customer service, since roof installations only occur after a number of years have passed and don’t typically result in frequently repeated customers. These contractors should be avoided.
If a potential roofing contractor checks all of these boxes, they will likely do a great job during your new roof installation. Be sure to do your research on your contractor before hiring them in order to ensure the best possible experience.
Are you in need of roof installation in New Bern, NC? Call Dallas Cherry Remodeling & Construction! For 20 years, we’ve offered homeowners excellent roofing services, including roof cleaning, repairs, installation and re-roofing. We look forward to helping you!
Categorised in: Roof Installation
This post was written by Writer