Due to weather conditions, major roofing work in North Carolina typically takes place between the spring and fall—but that doesn’t mean we take a break during the colder months. Keep reading to learn more about what kind of roofing work we do now, and why you should start thinking about scheduling spring roofing work sooner rather than later:
- Inspection: Unless there’s a major problem with your roof, you likely can’t identify any roofing issues from the ground. You’ve got to get up on your roof to check each shingle for damage. But do you know what to look for once you’re up there? Probably not! Schedule inspection with a professional today to identify all the problems with your roof, regardless of their size and scope. Our trained pros can spot any sort of issue and take care of it before it necessitates major repairs.
- Minor repairs: Although we typically like to wait until it warms up to perform big repair jobs, we’ll typically tackle smaller fixes regardless of the season. Patching holes now can prevent leaks from melting snow and rainwater coming in from early spring showers. If you think your roof could use a touchup, be sure to give a roof repair specialist in New Bern, NC a call today!
- Cleaning: Regardless of the time of year, your roof should be free from debris. Fallen branches can do major damage to your shingles. If you don’t feel like cleaning off that debris by yourself, feel free to give us a call. We’ll have your roof and gutters looking good as new in no time at all.
You may be thinking roof service can wait until later in the spring, or even the summer. Here are three good reasons to get the ball rolling early:
- Repairs can’t wait: Chances are, those necessary repairs can’t wait around too much longer! The longer you wait to schedule repairs, the more extensive damage will become and the more expensive repair work will be. Calling sooner rather than later can save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars.
- Book the best roofer: There are tons of roofers in our area, but it goes without saying that some roofers are better at their jobs than others. If you want the best roof repair specialist in New Bern, NC, you better pick up the phone and call now. Our calendar tends to fill up pretty fast this time of year, so act now if you want to be one of our lucky customers!
- Lock in the date you want: Figuring out the best time for roof repair can be a bit more challenging than you might expect. After all, roof repairs can have quite an impact on your daily life! Plan ahead and schedule roof repairs for the dates that make the most sense for you and your family. Be sure to call to schedule now so you can get the dates that you want and need.
Regardless of the problem with your roof, trust our professionals at Dallas Cherry Roofing to make the repairs. We have years of experience working on roofs of all shapes and sizes, and are eager to get yours looking and performing its best this spring.
Categorised in: Roofing Company
This post was written by Writer