It’s safe to say that nothing in your home will last forever. This statement certainly holds true for your roof. Sooner or later, you’ll need to call a specialist for new roof installation in New Bern, NC. This post will cover a few of the top reasons why homeowners have to replace their roofs:
- Excessive weather damage: Your roof can handle a lot of damage, but it’s not impervious to high winds and heavy rainfall. The good news is that many storms only necessitate minor repairs. However, damage caused by a hurricane or other major storm could require roof replacement. When in doubt, talk to a pro to see if you need a new roof.
- Increase home value: Are you planning on selling your home soon? If so, you’re probably doing things like repainting or upgrading appliances to make your house more appealing to potential buyers and increase its overall value. One of the best ways you can do both of those things is by replacing your roof. A new roof makes your home much more valuable, and will often help to attract buyers.
- Expensive repairs: If all of the quotes you’re getting to repair your roof seem sky high, then you might want to consider just replacing it altogether. Sure, investing in a new roof is a lot more expensive than making repairs, but it’ll increase the value of your home, and it’ll look a whole lot better than your old one.
- Aging shingles: Though typical asphalt shingles can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years, they won’t last forever. If your shingles are getting up there in age, it might be time to schedule replacement with a professional.
Trust us to replace your roof!
You have plenty of options when you’re shopping around for a contractor to replace your roof. Here are a few reasons why our customers choose Dallas Cherry Roofing over the competition when it comes time for new roof installation in New Bern, NC:
- Insured: Working with an uninsured contractor is one of the biggest mistakes you can make as a homeowner. Insurance covers any accidental damage to your home or roof, and it protects you from a lawsuit if a roofer is injured on your property. Rest easy knowing that we’re fully licensed and insured to work throughout the state!
- Experienced: You don’t want just any old contractor performing a roofing job at your house. He could make a huge mistake that does a lot more harm than good. The good news for you is that we have over 20 years of industry experience working on roofs of all types.
- Affordable: Finding an insured and experienced contractor often means that you’ll have to pay top dollar. That’s not the case with Dallas Cherry Roofing—we offer some of the most competitive rates around for all of our roofing services.
Regardless of the size of your roof, be sure to choose Dallas Cherry Roofing if you need a new one! We specialize in all sorts of roof work, including roof replacement in New Bern, NC. Call us today to get a quote or to learn more about our services.
This post was written by Writer