Roofing is one of the most important parts of your home. You should use roofing that is suitable for your style of home, your desired aesthetic and the ambient weather conditions surrounding your abode. There are a number of factors that will determine the type of shingle you opt for, including your own personal preference. Roofing represents a substantial investment, and you should be absolutely certain that you are investing in a high-quality roof that you can be proud of when you opt to invest in shingle roof replacement in New Bern, NC.
Working with a roofing contractor is the best way to ensure that you are investing in a high-quality roofing solution that meets the needs of your home. Knowledgeable roofing professionals can help you determine which type of roofing suits your home’s style and local climate the best.
You should select a roofing contractor that can help you identify the best roofing solution to meet your home’s needs. Here are just some of the different types of shingles you may want to consider purchasing:
- Asphalt shingles: The most popular type of roofing, asphalt shingles are affordable, good-looking and generally durable. Asphalt shingles do have their drawbacks, however. They are not suitable for climates with dramatic temperature fluctuations. Additionally, asphalt shingles can only be installed on homes with steeply pitched roofs.
- Fiberglass shingles: Fiberglass shingles are a lightweight alternative to asphalt roofing. Fiberglass shingles feature a long lifespan, fire resistance and an extremely high amount of durability. For many homeowners hoping to make their homes stand out, fiberglass shingles offer affordable and understated elegance.
- Wood or organic shingles: Wood or organic shingles are rapidly fading in popularity. While they do provide an interesting and aesthetically pleasing appearance, they are only suitable for extremely dry and moderate climates. Wood shingles are known to prematurely degrade.
- Tile shingles: By and large, tile shingles are the most expensive type of roofing you can invest in. Tile shingles are also extremely heavy, meaning that not every roof is capable of using them. Tile shingles do, however, offer unparalleled style and an extreme amount of social cachet.
- Slate shingles: Another expensive option, slate shingles are also one of the most durable and long-lasting types of roofing you can invest in. Slate shingles appear elegant, and offer some of the most extensive protection from the elements that you could hope for. Slate shingles are also extremely expensive to repair.
Since 1997, Dallas Cherry Roofing has been the premier provider of shingle roof replacement in New Bern, NC. We are proud to provide each and every one of our clients with specialized services. We are known throughout the region for our tremendous attention to detail and intensive dedication to client satisfaction. You can count on us to provide you with the best roofing services in the region. Reach out to one of our professional and knowledgeable roofing contractors today to learn more about what type of roofing product may suit the needs of your home the best, and to arrange for a consultation!
Categorised in: Roof Replacement
This post was written by Writer