Dallas Cherry Remodeling & Construction is a roofing contractor in New Bern, NC that works exclusively with shingle roofing. We made this decision because we genuinely believe shingle roofs are the best option for this area. Our dedication means every roof that is installed, repaired or replaced will exceed your high standards. Here are seven advantages of choosing shingle roofing:
- Fits most roofs: Whether your roof is conventionally shaped or a landscape of turrets, shingles are a flexible option that will fit well. There are very few roof shapes that do not work with shingles. It is a custom roofing solution that easily adapts to any roof form, and the design variety offers everything from a period appearance to a modern look.
- Many color choices: Shingles offer more roof colors than other materials. You can even create looks like slate or cedar. Many customers choose shingles that match the trim on their homes or go for something bold. Between color and texture choices, you have the ultimate design palette.
- Durable: Shingles offer a Class 4 impact resistance rating, which is the highest rating possible. You roof will stand up better to storms, and high winds will never bother it. There are options that can resist extremely high winds that vary from 110 to 130 miles per hour. For extra strength, you can choose shingles with rubber coating that also come in multiple colors and textures.
- Cost effective: If you need a weather-resistant roof, shingles are one of your least expensive options. Made for long-term durability, you will spend less on installation and have no need to consider it again for a long time. Singles are considered one of the best options if you seek a good cost-to-value ratio for your roof.
- Ease of installation: Proper installation is essential to keep your shingle roof in good condition. You still need to hire a professional roof contractor to get the job done, but you will find it takes less time to install your roof and you may even wind up paying less. This makes getting a roof repair or replacement much less disruptive to your day-to-day life, and you will suffer the construction sounds for a shorter time than if you chose a different material.
- Sound control: Shingles offer excellent insulation from outdoor noise. Cars driving by, planes overhead and even windstorms will pack less of a noise wallop. This makes it an excellent option for homes located on busy streets. However, even if you live on an isolated lot and enjoy quiet living, you will appreciate this attribute as well.
- Fire resistant: If you choose shingles with a fiberglass mat, you will enjoy the highest fire rating: Class A. This reduces the likelihood of spread and penetration in case of a fire. Even if they cannot save your house completely, they will buy you time to get you and your household members out safely.
If you need a roofing contractor in New Bern, NC with a specialty in shingle roofing, call Dallas Cherry Remodeling & Construction today to schedule an estimate.
Categorised in: Roofing Contractor
This post was written by Writer